Author Topic: Accessing TravelNet  (Read 29284 times)

steve

Accessing TravelNet
« on: March 04, 2007, 06:14:47 PM »
One of the most frequently-asked questions I receive here relates to how employees, family members, and companions can access TravelNet to book non-rev travel and check availability and schedules.

Recently, Delta made a major change in the way TravelNet is accessed: you no longer need to install any special VPN software or obtain certificates.

Access DeltaNet by going to http://dlnet.delta.com

You will need a Delta Passport in order to access the site. If you used to access DeltaNet using VPN, you can use your employee ID and password you used before. If you don't have a Delta Passport, you need to register for one at the Delta Passport Self-Service site: http://register.delta-air.com/DeltaOnLine. At this site you can create a new account which you will use for access.

Remember that access is allowed only by authorized individuals, so if you are not sure who may access the system, check with Delta.

If you have any questions about the system, or want to help out by answering someone's questions, or just feel like posting some useful information that would help your fellow non-rev travelers, please participate here!

bsweeney

• View Profile
Re: Accessing TravelNet
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:00:27 PM »
I am a parent of an active Delta employee and have my "11" digit PPR. Am I allowed to register at the "Delta Passport Self-Service" site and access the flight availability list? If not, will this ever be available to parents? Checking flight availability via the phone is very time consuming!!!

worldtraveller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 04:26:07 PM »
No- only the employee is given a passport ID and password.  This is done for several reasons, one of which is so that the employee is involved with all passrider travel on his/her account.  There would be a lot of abuse of the system if employees could give out passes and never get involved with the travel of said passes.

gingerkelley

• View Profile
Re: Accessing TravelNet / Domestic Partner
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 01:57:31 PM »
I am a domestic partner of NW/DL pilot. Does he have to list me for travel on TravelNet as well, or can I do it myself?  I have a PPR # assigned to me.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »
Officially, only the employee is permitted to access travelnet. You should talk to him or her, though, and ask how it works, and see if you can manage to do it on your own. It's not too hard, and your employee would certainly love to have you do it instead, as long as you are totally trusted, because you would have access to a lot of sensitive information, like salary, HR, benefits, etc.

boosenji

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 05:38:26 AM »
I am the adult daughter of a retired employee.  Our family hasn't used the buddy passes in a few years.  I paid online with a credit card the $50 to activate the buddy pass account, and have signed into travelnet with dad's  PPR, and I can get into the site, butI  cannot figure out how to  purchase two passes.  I do have his info and did access the passport portion of the site, it says my passport is 'enabled'.   I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually purchase two passes for flights from Shannon, Ireland to Boston for January 2012.  Would like to buy them asap!  HELP! Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 05:53:16 AM by boosenji »